Healthy, Safe and Environment Policy
We are committed to the safety of employees and contractors. We recognize that providing and integrating a healthy, safe and environment policy into our business is the key to succeed.
It is our policy to:
- Comply with all pertinent environmental and safety laws, rules and regulations.
- Set HSE targets and goals annually to measure our performance, to achieve superior results and to continually improve
- Monitor, revise and reemploy safety systems and environmental assessments on a regular basis.
- Provide education and train to our employees so that they have knowledge, skills, and understand to perform their responsibilities and duties at the highest level.
- Routinely review and verify performance with audits, evaluations and other quality assurance and quality control methods.
- Empower and expect employees and contractors to promptly report noncompliance or unsafe conditions and to take immediately action to prevent injuries or environmental accidents.
- Provide relevant safety and health information to contractors and require them to provide appropriate training on the safety and environmental performance of their work.
* everyone always have to use Personal Protective Equipment when work in pactory
As a condition of employment, all employees are required to comply with all safety- and environmental-related rules and regulations. Each employee understands that they are individually responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them. Violation of this policy will result in disciplinary action or termination of employment. Comply with legal requirements and regulations related to occupational health and safety, work to improve environmental protection. Maintain a safe working environment for all employees by actively controlling all working areas, as well as ensure HSE promotion to all contractors, and suppliers we work beside.